Wednesday, December 04, 2002

So.

Let me just make it clear from the very beginning that this is going to be a very self-indulgent, very self-referential and oh-so-post-modern blog. I've created this, really, for no other purpose than to hone my writing skills, have fun with the fact that virtually anyone from anywhere might read what I've written at any time, and enjoy the vague warmth that comes from imagining people worshiping at my Great and Joyous Altar of Fnoonfity, or alternatively, finding themselves suddenly wishing with inexplicable fervor that I would lose the ability to type (I have experienced this latter sensation myself on occasion). For various reasons I won't be revealing many personal details; my day job is fairly sensitive in nature and to truly pump this thing for all it's worth I want the luxury of honesty that only anonymity can afford.

There's really no way for me to tell where this thing's gonna head. It's my intention to keep it as free-form as possible. I don't know what to expect, and neither should you. Should keep things interesting.

And if it doesn't, I'll post nudie pictures.

Snoogans.