Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Like A Phoenix, And All That Other Blah Blah Blah

So here it's been almost three years and I stumble upon this blog again. Plenty has happened - I am no longer afflicted by that horror of a boss (I have a brand new horror now, one who isn't really a horror at all), I have a far far better job, and I'm making more money, though only incrementally. Job is still of a sensitive nature, I still live in one of the greatest cities in the world, and there is still no girlfriend, though flings have been indulged in with great gusto as opportunities have presented themselves.

Since I got such a great name for my blog now, I should be able to continue posting to it. Anonymous tidbits of joy, lust, loathing and love. Frequent frenzies of atrocious alliteration. Fun with concepts, logic, and pop culture. Nerd stuff.

Just a few things been running through my head...